Oh I just love throwing some handmade details into Christmas, it’s the BEST time of year isn’t it?!
These super easy DIY mini cranberry wreaths are perfect to fix name tags for your Christmas dinner table or to simply decorate place settings for an extra sprinkle of magic.
They look beautiful paired with our napkins and cutlery pockets from the Oh So Kel Homeware Collection. If you love how we’ve folded the napkins into Christmas Trees we’ve shared how we did it here.
- wire (I used florist wire)
- wire cutter
- card, pen/letter stamp & glue if you’re making name cards
- Bend the wire into shape and cut at the desired length
- Thread cranberries onto the wire
- Twist the ends of the wire together and cut or add the rosemary on the final twist
- Make the place cards and glue to the wreath if you’re adding name cards
We placed our DIY mini cranberry wreath place settings on folded Christmas trees using linen napkins from the Oh So Kel collection.
The cranberries were also used in the base of the clear vase centrepieces and inside the champagne coupes with rosemary, edible glitter and mini candy canes for an extra festive touch!
DIY filled clear baubles from the OSK festive collection were hung from white frames and we placed Lottery tickets inside the crackers for each guest.
Candlelight was our final touch…a staple in all festive table designs.