Beautiful digital artwork for your smartTV including over 20 files to style your TV for autumn, halloween, winter and Christmas.
Make your TV Instagrammable and theme it for parties and guests.
These downloads are for personal use only and are not meant for resale
This is not a physical product, you will receive high-resolution files for your personal use
SELECT FREE COLLECTION AT CHECKOUT IF A SHIPPING FEE APPEARS
Simply download a SmartTV casting app via the App Store, connect your tv device via WiFi and then cast your digital graphic by selecting the JPEG file from your photos. Roku, Chromecast, or Fire TV are also possibilities.
1. Upload photos or art images to a gallery in Google Photos.
2. Choose that Google Photos Album in Ambient settings.
3. Open the Google Home app and find your Chromecast device.
4. Click on Chromecast > Ambient mode > Art Gallery
1. Upload photos or art images to an album in iCloud.
2. Turn on iCloud integration in Apple TV settings.
3. Do not turn on Photo Stream when prompted.
4. Go to screen saver options in Apple TV’s settings.
5. Click Photos > iCloud.
6. Choose which album you’d like to use.
1. Upload photos or art images to a gallery in Google Photos
2. Install the Photo View channel.
3. Open Photo View and follow the prompts to sign in with your Google account.
4. Choose an album with the images you want to display.
5. Set Photo View as Roku’s screen saver
6. Adjust the amount of time before the screensaver starts from Roku’s settings. Click Settings > ScreenSaver > Change Screensaver > PhotoView option. Settings > ScreenSaver > Change wait time.
1. Download the Amazon Photos iOS or Android app, or sign in on the web browser.
2. Log in, upload the photos or art images you prefer, and create a folder for them.
3. On your FireTV, click on screen saver settings and select your album.
4. Customize the timing you prefer for when the screen saver will display.
This webspage may also be useful: