Perfectly Pastel Christmas Table Decor
Don’t you just love this time of year when you can host your faves, get the Crimbo tunes on and go as crazy as you like with the decs?!
This year I’ve teamed up with Wayfair to create a perfectly pastel festive holiday table but I’ve also given a nod to tradition through the pops of red and gold. What do you think?
To create this look I used:
- a pink table runner on a white table (you could add to a white tablecloth if your table is a different colour)
- pink plates, large enough to use as chargers
- loosely thrown white linen napkins topped with red felt cutlery pouches
- gold cutlery
- gold swirls wine glasses (with edible candy canes for a fun festive touch)
- gold candlesticks
- candy cane Christmas tree decorations on a beautiful gold tree
- Sparkly white trees for the table, tied with Tiffany blue ribbon
If you know me by now you’ll know there has to be a sneaky DIY in there somewhere and one is as easy as they come; a mint green linen tablecloth/piece of fabric hung from our cupboards and tied in the middle with ribbon to give a Christmas bow effect. It’s almost embarrassing to call it a DIY to be honest.
Pin for later
I hope you love my perfectly pastel Christmas table decor and you have some new inspiration for your own Christmas table. Wishing you a wonderful festive season.
Thanks to Wayfair for gifting me with this festive deliciousness! Merry Christmas
There may be affiliate links. Read more