CHRISTMAS TABLE HACKS, DIY & INSPIRATION
Here I share my Christmas Table hacks, DIY & Inspiration whilst introducing my new Christmas Collection using items around the house and things you can find that DONT COST ANYTHING AT ALL such as:
- wallpaper sample table runner, which I’ve overlaid with my thinner white sequin runner
- upside down vase to make a decorative cloche, which I’ve sat on the tray from my Acrylic Versa-Box
- elevate your centrepiece by placing your flowers or cake on a clear vase or box and filling with artificial snow, foliage or fairy lights. I used
- my Acrylic Versa-Box
- decorate a plain cake with fresh rosemary and icing sugar. You could add my Merry Christmas or 3D tree cake toppers
- Wrap up cushion covers like a parcel in ribbon to match your theme. I also have a beautiful collection of Christmas themed cushion covers
- Hand wreaths, mistletoe or baubles from the back of dining chairs
- Wrap up cutlery in a napkin and tie with twine and Christmas decor such as mistletoe, candy canes, baubles or use my burlap cutlery pockets
So many creative possibilities for the festive season which is just one reason why Christmas is my favourite time of year!
I hope you enjoyed my Christmas Table hacks, DIY & Inspiration…let me know yours in the comments below!
Until next time,